Join Our Partner Network
* Broker/Agent signup is managed through Pro Teck, a Stewart family company. Clicking the link above will bring you to the application.
Team up with SVI
Ready to become part of an experienced team dedicated to making the valuation process quick and efficient? Stewart Valuation Intelligence will help you do your best work in a positive work environment driven by powerful technology and a commitment to building strong relationships. SVI knows that a valuation company is only as credible as the people doing the field work, that’s why we’re proud to partner with only the best real estate professionals in the country.
SVI is a proud member of the Stewart family of companies.
We provide a partnership that combines the financial stability of a publicly traded company with hands-on, personalized service. Stewart’s vision is to be a major force in the valuation industry and looks forward to a mutually beneficial relationship that helps everyone accomplish their goals.
Benefits of joining our panel include:
- Weekly pay and direct deposit. We’re one of the fastest-paying valuation companies in the industry. We pay weekly and follow the philosophy, “If you do the work quickly, you deserve to get paid quickly.
- Dedicated Partner Relations staffers who are always available for assistance and support, even when you’re in the field.
- Access to our leading efficiency tools that help Partners create more accurate reports faster, reducing the number of revisions and streamlining processes.
- Competitive fees and the ability for you to set up your own fee schedule.
- Multiple product offerings and clients in all market segments (origination, home equity, servicing and capital markets), meaning steady business no matter the market shift.
- Robust order volume with Stewart’s combined industry presence.
Why should I work with Stewart Valuation Intelligence?
Stewart Valuation Intelligence has more than 300 clients, including 8 of the top ten banks and the GSEs. We are part of the Stewart family of companies (STC), giving us the financial stability of a publicly traded company.
Do I need to complete a background check?
Some of Stewart Valuation Intelligence’s clients have made background checks mandatory, others have no preference. You can sign up either way.
How often do you pay?
For Partners signed up for direct deposit, all work closed in QC by Friday night will be paid by the following Wednesday (allow up to 48 hours for the funds to show in your account).
What is the Preferred Program?
Stewart Valuation Intelligence’s Preferred program gives you extended coverage of your territory. Orders go directly to you (up to your capacity), allowing you to focus on your business, not managing invites.
What are your fees?
Stewart Valuation Intelligence offers competitive fees, and constantly studies the market to make sure our fees align with going market rates. We also encourage feedback from our partners and for you to set up your own fee schedule.
Ready to get started with our team of experts?
Click to contact a team member.