Effective July 17, 2022, Freddie Mac transitioned from offering automated collateral evaluation (ACE) appraisal waivers to offering ACE+ PDR (property data report) for cash-out and certain no cash-out refis. For details, please see Freddie Mac Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide Bulletin 2022-13.
SVI has been verified to support this change with VALIDITY Pro and its national panel of highly trained real estate brokers and agents.
VALIDITY is our family of inspection applications, optimized for mobile phones or tablets. With VALIDITY Pro, an SVI broker or agent conducts a full property inspection to collect Freddie Mac’s required data for the PDR, including:
- Digital floor plan, with dimensions and calculations.
- Collecting a comprehensive set of subject property photographs.
- Identifying property characteristics represented in the property data set.
- Identifying adverse property conditions that require repairs, alterations, or an inspection by a trained professional.
- Identifying functional and external obsolescence.
Property data collector training and an exam are utilized to ensure the proficiency of the property data collector. SVI’s national broker/agent network are trained using our online property characteristics, data collection and floorplan modules.
Our customers don’t have to rely on unknown third-party providers. All SVI PDRs are produced with our network partners using our VALIDITY Pro application.
Please reach out to your representative to learn more about how Stewart Valuation Intelligence supports Freddie Mac’s ACE+ PDR.